We want you and everyone else in the class to have a swell time! So here are our class policies, designed with everyone's best interests in mind:
- Respect everyone in the class. We all have our strengths & weaknesses, so lets be supportive and kind to one another.
- Please don’t impede on the enjoyment of others, or you will be asked to leave without refund.
- You are expected to clean up your own mud mess.
- Classes start at the time given, so please arrive early enough to change or get yourself settled in.
- If you miss a class we will try, but we may not be able to, reschedule.
- If we cancel a class due to illness or weather, we will do our best to accommodate everyone when we reschedule.
- If you cancel your participation 48 hours or more before the first class starts, 100% credit goes towards a future course at Amaranth Stoneware. If cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, we won't be able to refund you.
- Full payment must be made before the first class begins.
- Classes are for those 12+ years old.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if the minimum number of students is not met, with a full refund.
- Lastly: relax, have fun, and GET MUDDY!