Designed to fill the needs of school and studio potters, the Model B is competitively priced, is quiet and solid, and can handle 150 pounds of clay continuously. NEW for 2009, the Brent B wheel includes the Brent Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- filtered SCR technology is very quiet and does not cause interference on AM/FM radios
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections -- for motor and foot pedal aid in the unlikely event of repair or replacement