Throw on your own terms!
Come in during our open studio times to create at your own pace. Use our wheels to bring your clay visions to life. Available either as a drop in or multi-pack pass.
DEDICATED OPEN STUDIO TIMES UNTIL JUNE 2023
*We expect a slight shift in Open Studio times in June 2023 please check the calendar for any changes*
Amaranth Stoneware is closed all Stat holidays
Experience is needed to use our Open Studio. This can mean experience in our 5+ week pottery throwing class. Potters who have experience from other schools or guilds are also welcome.
We now have dedicated Open Studio Time. No membership needed, but you must have some clay experience. Don't have experience? Sign up for one of our classes or workshops!
The Fine Print:
1) Clean up of your space after use is mandatory. Clean up at your wheel and mop the floor surrounding your wheel is expected. If you use our generic tool cups a full clean of each tool is expected. Pieces must be wired off of bats before leaving and bats cleaned.
2) Storage of in process pieces is available. Greenware must be wired off of bats before leaving and a tag left with each piece which includes your full name & date. Storage of pieces for up to 2 weeks. Any expired pieces will be up for adoption or reclaimed. At 2 weeks pieces must either be submitted for firing, taken home with you or re-tagged.
3) Potters must bring and purchase their own clay and tools. Your clay and tools must be taken home with you.
4) A no tolerance for mess and theft policy is in place.
5) There will be a contract for you to sign of agreement for studio rules & health and safety upon your first visit.
Questions? Contact us!