2381D Cone Art Kiln - Comes with $150 Gift Certificate!
Cone Art Kilns - made to order & Canadian made!
Every kiln purchase comes with a $150.00 Amaranth Stoneware Gift Card to use on your next purchase.
4.7 Cubic Feet
Double Wall Construction
Kanthal A-1 Elements
208 or 240 Volts
50 Amp Breaker Required
Our top 8 questions to ask yourself before buying a kiln:
1. How much voltage do I have in my electrical panel.
2. What type of power do I have?
3. Where am I going to put the kiln, can I fit the kiln through the door?
4. How big a kiln do I need?
5. What shape do I need? Platters vs vases.
6. How will I vent the kiln?
7. Do I need Kiln furniture?
8. Do I have cones, kiln wash, and a logbook?
If you're interested in a kiln and would like a shipping quote please call or email with your postal code.
The Cone art 2318D is rapidly becoming a favourite for home studios and schools. It is exactly like the popular 2318D except it is 18″ deep. This makes it much easier to load and unload. It has the same heavy duty double wall construction as all of the other Cone Art pottery kilns resulting in approximately 30% less heat loss through the walls than a brick only kiln. The 2318D kiln comes equipped with a Bartlett 2 zone controller and Cone Art’s patented lid lifter at no extra charge.
This kiln is available with either the standard V6-CF keypad or the new Genesis touch screen. The standard model is the BX2318D. The Genesis version is GX2318D.