Post Covid19 Changes and policies:
Because we all want to create, but stay safe at the same time we have some new guidelines in place:
1) Tools can no longer be shared. Workshops: a pre sanitized tool kit will be loaned to you. All tools must be returned to the kit and left at your station cleaned at the end of class. 5 week classes you can either bring your own set of tools or choose the tool & class option to save & start your own collection! These are tools for you to keep!
2) Dress for the mess! We can't provide aprons. If you would like to keep your clothes as clean as possible please bring a towel or apron with you, Extra points if it says "Kiss the Cook".
3) To maintain physical distance guidelines we've rearranged our classroom so everyone can create and be safe. You will each have your own station and please don't share tools with students outside of your household. Even if you tell them to go long!
4) 5 Week Students Only: The clay is yours! Every student must purchase their own clay. We'll have suggestions of 2-3 types of bags of clay which will work well with our class glazes. First bag is $15 and additional bags are $20. Please be selfish and keep your clay to yourself! For once sharing is NOT CARING. Bags of clay are 25lbs. The average bowl clay weight is 1-2 lbs. Workshop Students: Your station will be setup with your clay before hand.
5) Every 5 week student will be given a crate for storage. That way you can leave your clay and tools here for the following class! Workshop & 5 Week class students will be given pre-sanitized texture tools to work with. If you would like more variety for texture please bring items with you! Lace, leaves, and all sorts of stamps can make great texture.
6) Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19. We'll arrange for an alternate experience or offer as a makeup for you.
8) Masks must be worn. Hand sanitizer is also available at the door. Please use it as you arrive and bonus points for on your way out!
9) Vaccines are mandatory and proof of vaccination will be asked at the beginning of the class.