Add to your cart to receive a quote on the kiln & shipping! Pricing is determined by current exchange rates.
Small (3.7 cubic feet)
DynaTrol Zone Control
Cone 10, 2350F, 1290C
L&L Kilns - Made in the USA. We can help you get an L&L Kiln in your studio!
L&L kiln are specialty ordered and made in the USA.
Add to your cart to receive a quote on the kiln & shipping!
Model e18T-3 Easy-Fire Automatic Kiln with Multi-Program Three-Zoned DynaTrol mounted in an easy-open, cool-firing, piggyback control panel that is angled for easy viewing of control. Kiln comes with hard ceramic element holders, protected thermocouples, a strong solid-top stand, and solid peephole plugs. 16-1/2" diameter by 27" high (3.7 cubic ft - 105 Liters). 3" K23 brick. NEMA 6-50 single phase or 15-50 three phase 6 foot power cord included. There are three thermocouples. No charge for 3-phase versions. C-MET-us listed in the USA & Canada. Cone 10 for all voltages.
3" K23 Firebrick
Three 9" high sections
High (41.91 cm Diameter x 68.58 cm High)
High (71.12 cm Wide x 76.2 cm Deep x 160.02 cm High)
lbs (104 kg)
New Orders have an estimated 10 - 14 week lead time.
Benefits of ordering a Kiln through Amaranth:
1) You get a $175 gift card!
2) Opportunity to sit down with the owner for a kiln programming session 1:1
3) No Surcharge on kiln furniture
Our top 8 questions to ask yourself before buying a kiln:
1. How much voltage do I have in my electrical panel.
2. What type of power do I have?
3. Where am I going to put the kiln, can I fit the kiln through the door?
4. How big a kiln do I need?
5. What shape do I need? Platters vs vases.
6. How will I vent the kiln?
7. Do I need Kiln furniture?
8. Do I have cones, kiln wash, and a logbook?
If you're interested in a kiln and would like a shipping quote please call or email with your postal code.